How we work
‟Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” John D. Rockefeller
The new way to bring world-class tech products to market.
At IDYIA, we believe building a successful product is a collaborative effort. That’s why our whole business is built around getting you to launch your business. Here are some things that make us stand out from the crowd.
- What is IDYIA?
IDYIA delivers great products. IDYIA can design and develop products for web, mobile and wearable platforms. Together with our world-class designers and developers, we manage the product development end to end.
- What types of projects does IDYIA do?
At IDYIA, we build products across web, mobile and wearable platforms, and have expertise in AI & machine learning. We cover all aspects of product building such as design, development and deployment. Our service includes:
- Web products and platforms
- Android apps for phones or tablets
- iOS apps for iPhone or iPad
- Android Wear apps
- What kind of clients does IDYIA work with?
We work with funded start-ups, growing businesses and serious entrepreneurs. We also work with Enterprise clients on building modern offerings.
- How is IDYIA better than other alternatives?
We not only produce great output, but also ensure that you have fun experience collaborating with us. We promise a high quality, fast-paced and transparent experience.
- We’re on demand – We are ready to start your project as soon as you are.
- Modern Engagement Style – Live Dashboard. Weekly demos. Collaboration platform. Seamless.
- Low effort for you – We will take care of worrying about the details of building end to end. Free your mind to think about your market and your audience.
- Best in class talent – We build our teams specific to your needs so you get the most specialized talent working with you.
- How much does it cost to build a mobile, web or wearable app with IDYIA?
Our price is competitive. We will also tell you things as they are, not as helps us close a sale - Our goal is to be your long term development partner, so your success is our success.
Get in touch and we can give you a price quote within 24 hours.
- What if I already have a UX designer or my designs are finished, can I still work with you?
Of course! We can handle just the development and testing for you if you already have finished designs.
- What if I need just design help and not full development support?
We can do that. We will work with you to take your product vision to wireframes and polished visual design. You can use these design mockups to seek user feedback, or to build the product yourself or come back to us for building it at a later stage.
- If I hired a contractor or another developer and my code is messy, can you fix it?
Yes; typically we’ll want to rebuild it from the ground up - we believe that good code commit in time saves nine! Get in touch and let's see what we are working with.
- Where are the developers located?
IDYIA is headquartered in San Francisco. Many of our designers and developers are located across Europe, South America, Asia and the US.
- How do you vet the teams you work with?
Each of our teams is vetted for quality of work, communication style, technical abilities, and we give all teams a test project before we work with them. This way we can ensure you’ll have a great experience working with us. We also train the teams on the IDYIA engagement model, which brings together best practices and cutting edge collaboration tools.
- What type of maintenance is covered after my project is complete?
Our products are well-built and we aim to polish off the edges before release. However, we do cover any residual bugs up to 60 days after your project is complete, as part of all engagements.
- What if I hire someone to take over the product after it’s completed, is there a knowledge transfer?
With IDYIA, your team always has access to the source code and they can go back and look at how the product evolved from Day 1. So, a new person can typically come up to speed quickly. We can also arrange a knowledge transfer session to facilitate your team member.